Did you know that an estimated 1.7 million people are from Perth and over 2.5 million people reside in Western Australia? With such a vibrant population, bingo and trivia nights are soaring in popularity across Perth and surrounding suburbs. Here are some bingo and trivia night recommendations that you must try if you’re a resident or visitor to Perth.
Bingo Nights in Perth
- The Cannington Greyhounds – Bingo nights take place every Monday, Thursday and Friday at 7.30 pm at the Cannington Greyhounds located on Albany Highway and is open to everyone without any prior bookings.
- Australind Senior Citizens – Situated at Mardo Avenue Bingo nights are held every Friday from 7 till 10 pm.
- Bunbury United Soccer Club – Bingo games take place every Wednesday from 7.30 – 10.30 pm at the Soccer Dome Complex in Bunbury.
- Cambrai Village – Situated at Hester Avenue in Merriwa, Canbrai Village hosts Bingo nights on Mondays at 1.30 pm.
- Premier Bingo is situated at 53 Metheven Street in Perth’s town centre
- City of Cockburn RSL – Situated on 73 Frederick Road in Hamilton Hill, the RSL hosts Bingo nights every Friday from 7 till 8.30 pm.
- Phil Rankin Recreation Centre – Situated in Two Rocks, Bingo nights are held every Thursday from 7:45 to 10 pm.
- Tuscanny Association – Situated at 100 Jones Street in Balcatta, Bingo nights Games are conducted every second and last Friday from 7:30 till 10:30 pm
- Valley Bowls – Bingo nights are held every Tuesday from 7 till 10 pm at Valley Bowls, situated on Cashman Street in Ellenbrook.
Note: Australia’s legal gambling age is 18. Since Bingo is cogitated as a form of gambling, people below 18 cannot take part in any Bingo game.
Trivia Nights in Perth
If you’re looking for a fun and exciting way to spend your weeknights in Perth, an excellent way is through pub quizzes or trivia nights. Several companies operate trivia nights, but Quiz Meisters Trivia are the most fun, entertaining and humorous. The quizzes are an eclectic mix of geography, history, general knowledge, music, sport and quirky facts. The prizes are generally given by the venue – free jugs, wine bottles and bar cards. You can find Quiz Meisters trivia nights at the following places in Perth.
- The Claremont Hotel – Has been an entertainment stalwart for eons and holds trivia nights every Monday.
- The Byrneleigh, Paddington Ale House and The Rosemount host trivia nights every Tuesday.
One Thing is another company that holds trivia nights at different venues across Perth – this fun music quiz asks questions in different innovative ways. These trivia nights get quite large and are extremely popular with the locals. One Thing trivia nights are operated at the following venues.
- The Como and The Cairne host trivia nights every Wednesday
- The Saint Hosts trivia nights every Thursday
- Market City Tavern hosts trivia nights every Saturday
Most trivia nights in Perth are free to enter and are supplemented with some good eateries for the food lovers.
With so many great bingo and trivia night must try options, you’ll never be bored again. Don’t forget to contact the venues before showing up, just to double check on the timings and events, so that you won’t have to leave disappointed.