PayPal is one of the prominent choice of Aussie punters to do online transactions. It is easy, quick and secure mode to make payments which include funding your bingo site to play bingo games and pokies games. Paypal is also referred to as web or e wallet you can make a deposit as well as withdraw your winnings from Bingo sites that use Paypal.
Paypal was launched in 1998 and this online banking transaction is quite common worldwide and remains the biggest eWallet globally, despite competition from the Paysafe Group (Neteller, Skrill, Paysafecard). It’s estimated that there are currently 200 million PayPal accounts in use across the globe.
Bingo sites that use PayPal
When it comes to funding your account at bingo sites, you will find that not all list Paypal as their mode of deposit. It is because in some countries there are legal issues in Paypal operation and thus the non availability at certain online sites. But with Bingo sites Australia which are friendly to Aussies, you do not have any such difficulty to face as many of them list Paypal as one of the deposit and withdrawal options on their banking page.
Making a deposit at Bingo sites that use PayPal
Making a deposit is extremely simple. If you are at a Bingo site that use Paypal means that it accepts PayPal, you should see it listed under the options listed on their cashier or Banking page. Select Paypal as deposit option, enter the amount you want to deposit. From there, you’ll be taken to your PayPal account and go through the same verification steps you would if you were making a purchase online. The entire process can be completed in a minute or so, and your funds should immediately appear in your Bingo site account.
When you deposit money into your PayPal account via bank transfer or credit card, you can then use these funds at Bingo sites. You also have the option to link a credit card to your account so PayPal can make automatic withdrawals when it’s used to deposit at a Bingo site.
How does Paypal work?
PayPal as an eWallet is completely free to use to make payments online. When you use PayPal as an E-Wallet at Bingo sites that use Paypal, your transactions will be instantaneous, when you’re depositing to play. You don’t have to wait for days to send money from your account, instead you can enjoy your favourite games immediately.
Setting up your paypal account
If you don’t have a Paypal account, it takes just 2 minutes to set one up.
- Go to https://www.paypal.com/au/home
- Click on the Sign Up button at top right corner.
- Select your country, language and account type, individual or business.
- Fill in all the details
- Click “Agree and Create Account”
- Once account is created you need to verify it
- You will get the verification code to verify your account
The amount you can deposit varies depending on the Bingo site you are playing at. Most set both minimum and maximum deposit amounts that are wide enough to cover the needs of most players. However, if you want to deposit even more money, you may be able to contact the customer service department to make special arrangements. There may also be restrictions on your PayPal account that limit how much money you can spend in a single day.
Advantages of making deposit with Paypal
- PayPal is fast, reliable, and secure, making it one of the best ways to complete any online transaction, including deposits into casino sites.
- A typical transaction takes just moments to complete, and there is little risk of identity fraud or similar concerns when using the service.
- PayPal also allows you some flexibility in your funding, as you can either use money already in your account or link a bank account or other financial device in order to fund your purchase and deposits.
- It can also serve as your withdrawal method. That means that, as long as you are playing at sites that accept PayPal, it can be your single stop for moving your funds around, as all of your Bingo banking can go through the same account.
- Your privacy is not disclosed as all you need to pay is your PayPal email address
- Also all your funds are managed in one place
- If you enjoy playing Bingo games with your mobile phone then you need worry you can still make your deposit with Paypal. You can pay by PayPal phone app that works well for all the smartphones like iPhone, Android and Windows. The Paypal app can be downloaded to mobile device directly from PayPal’s website. Another option is to have it from Google Play, Microsoft Windows or iTunes store and install the app.
Disadvantages of using PayPal
- Sometimes the customer support at Paypal is not friendly and helpful
- PayPal is not found at all of the Bingo sites
Finally remember that Bingo sites that use Paypal are legit online sites licensed and regulated by gaming authorities. These sites offer variety of bingo sessions, bingo rooms and bingo tourneys. Also they offer awesome pokies, live casinos and table games to play and win. You can make a deposit in your own currency that is Australian dollars at the bingo sites that use Paypal. You will find that these sites also offer 24.7 help support too in case you want some assistance in deposits, withdrawals or playing bingo games.