Electronic bingo plays just like the traditional game, with the added element of technology involved. With electronic bingo machines, you have the choice to track more cards than before. Here are a few interesting things that you probably didn’t know about using electronic bingo machines.
- It’s easy to think that your chances of winning at electronic bingo are better, since you have more cards than traditional physical card players. In reality, there may be a small edge, which really isn’t that, much. For example, a player with 100 cards has a better chance of winning than a player with a dozen cards, but when there are several other electronic players with 100 cards, then the advantage is no longer that significant.
- Electronic Bingo can be played on handheld bingo devices that enable them to play with dozens of cards simultaneously with no added effort.
- Handheld electronic bingo devices have a tracking mechanism installed, so that players never miss out on a bingo – even if they are using dozens of cards simultaneously. That means that even a beginner can keep track of the same number of cards as experienced players with no issues.
- Players with physical disabilities will be able to electronic bingo machines more easily as it doesn’t involve holding physical bingo cards.
- Some handheld electronic bingo devices have the capacity to hold up to 200 cards for every game, though in many cases certain bingo gaming halls may regulate the number of bingo cards that can be played at a time.
- The payouts from video bingo machines are typically between 80 and 90 percent, which means that for every dollar you invest, the machine will pay 80 to 90 percent in winnings. Prizes can even run up to several thousands of dollars – depending on how much money is invested by the player. A player needs to press the onscreen cash out button to claim his monetary winnings. The machine then prints out the ticket, which is redeemed for cash at the counters.
- Many players may find that electronic bingo minders enable them to double and in some cases even triple the number of cards they play in the game – to increase their chances of winning.
Bingo players who are looking for new and innovative ways to enliven the traditional form of the game will find some liberation with the new electronic bingo versions of the game. They can choose bingo machine technology depending on what they are looking to gain from the game.