Bingo Australia is offering various wonderful promotional offers all through the year to play Bingo with real money. The most awesome offer going on at Bingo Australia is the $1.000 player appreciation freeroll where you play every week with a chance to win lots of free money on your favourite bingo games.
All you need is to join the Bingo Australia site Appreciation Room every Wednesday at 7 pm to play 10 free guaranteed games paying three winners $25 cash and seven winners 25Bingo bucks. That’s over $1,000 in cash and bingobucks prizes every month! To get an entry to this exclusive event you need to have deposited at least once over the last 7 days and not have any approved withdrawals since your deposit. You have until Tuesday at 11.59pm each week to make your deposit and qualify for this extravaganza of free money!
How to get started at Bingo Australia?
- To get started at Bingo Australia, simply type the site url https://www.bingoaustralia.com on your mobile or PC browser.
- Now you will get access to the site homepage.
- On the right hand upper side of the homescreen you will find the green button Join Now.
- Click on it and register yourself, opening your account.
- Now once your registration formalities are done, you are offered $50 no deposit bonus to play bingo
- You are also offered 1000% welcome bonus package and that is offered in match deposit bonuses.
- Remember that Bingo Australia doesn’t now allow AUD currency to make a deposit. So you can only fund your casino account in USD or Bitcoin.
- Now you are ready to play Bingo games and join Bingo chat rooms and have fun.
Bingo Games on Offer
There are various bingo games to play at Bingo Australia. Automatically the game server starts a New game by selecting the Game pattern for the next game. The Game server enables player card purchasing. The Players manually select their game cards from a deck of over 30,000 unique bingo cards. Players purchase their desired cards. The purchase requests are sent to the game server. The game server receives the purchase requests from the players and enters their selected cards into the game.
The server sends an acknowledgement back to the player telling the player that their cards have been purchased, and entered into the game, 25 Seconds before game start time the game server suspends further card purchasing. The game server waits an additional 15 seconds to make sure that all purchase requests have been completed and properly entered into the system.
The game then generates 75 or 90 numbers using the systems random number generator and then systematically applies the random calls to each of the player purchased bingo cards and crosschecks each card with the winning pattern. With this procedure the game has now determined the number of winning bingo cards in the deck of player purchased cards and at which call the cards have won.
Calls are presented to the user every ten seconds. Players can then play and chat with other players knowing that in the event of any system, or telecommunications interruption their cards have been fairly entered into the game and that in each case the true game winner (or winners) will be awarded the prize.